On May 7-8, at the Fraunhofer FEP Institute in Dresden, the second largest research organization in Europe and the third in the world, another meeting of the working team took place, which was attended by representatives of the Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology, CERN, the Fraunhofer Institute, and Remontowa Marine Design , Milgravja Tehnoloģiskais Parks - Riga Ship Yard and Biopolinex. Progress in the implementation of the ARIES project was discussed and actions necessary for implementation at subsequent stages of the project were agreed, i.e.:
1. A conceptual installation using an electron beam accelerator to effectively clean exhaust gases from diesel engines.
2. Declaration of technical feasibility in a simulated ship environment.
3. Demonstration that the new technology is able to remove the required amounts of SOx and NOx.
4. Providing the potential owner of the ship with a realistic representation of the costs of technology.
5. Full commitment and accurate circulation of information during the implementation of entrusted tasks.
At the same time, taking advantage of the presence of representatives of entities that appear in the consortium implementing the project "Hybrid exhaust gas purification technology as a modernization of international transport technology", as part of the same meeting the most important issues related to the implementation of this project, marked with the acronym HERTIS, were discussed.
The assumptions made at the initial stage are closely related to the objectives of the ARIES project, namely the implementation of a new, efficient and cost-effective technology for reducing emissions in international maritime transport.
Biopolinex Sp. z o. o. is a company whose activities are related to energy efficiency, rational use of energy in accordance with the principles of sustainable development, and investments in renewable energy sources
Firma Biopolinex zarejestrowana jest w Krajowym Rejestrze Sądowym pod numerem 0000345851;
REGON: 060566982; NIP: 9462595328; kapitał zakładowy: 100 000,00 PLN opłacony w całości.