We are pleased to inform you that our company Biopolinex, as a member of the internationalconsortium, will implement the project: “Development of a hybrid systemusing the accelerator of quick electrons for cleaning exhaust gases incompression-ignition engines applied in marine vessels”.The project will be financed by the European Nuclear Research Organization “CERN”under the program Research and innovation in the scope of accelerators for European science andsociety “ARIES”. The project leader is RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY – Center of HighEnergy Physics and Accelerator Technologies.
The international consortium includes:
1. Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology – INCT (Warsaw, Poland)
2. The European Organization for Nuclear Research – CERN (Geneva, Switzerland)
3. Fraunhofer Institute for Organic Electronics, Electron Beam and Plasma Technology – FEP(Dresden, Germany)
4. The University of Huddersfield, Accelerator Applications Group – UH (Huddersfield, UK).
5. ebeam Technologies Europe – ebeam (Flamatt, Switzerland)
6. Remontowa Marine Design – Remontowa (Gdansk, Poland)
7. Milgravja Tehnoloģiskais Parks – Riga Ship Yard – RKB (Riga, Latvia)
8. BIOPOLINEX Sp. z o.o.(Lublin, Poland)
The project is supported by:
1. Italian Coast Guard – ITCG (Genova, Italy)
2. American Bureau of Shipping – ABS (Houston, USA)
3. DNV GL (Oslo, Norway)
Biopolinex Sp. z o. o. is a company whose domain of activity is energy efficiency, rational use of energy in accordance with the principles of sustainable development and investments in renewable energy sources.
Firma Biopolinex zarejestrowana jest w Krajowym Rejestrze Sądowym pod numerem 0000345851;
REGON: 060566982; NIP: 9462595328; kapitał zakładowy: 100 000,00 PLN opłacony w całości.