Biopolinex Sp. z o. o. is a company whose activities are related to energy efficiency, rational use of energy in accordance with the principles of sustainable development, and investments in renewable energy sources
Firma Biopolinex zarejestrowana jest w Krajowym Rejestrze Sądowym pod numerem 0000345851;
REGON: 060566982; NIP: 9462595328; kapitał zakładowy: 100 000,00 PLN opłacony w całości.
We are pleased to announce that our company Biopolinex, as a member of an international consortium, will implement the project: "Development of a hybrid system using the accelerator of high electrons for exhaust gas purification in diesel engines used in marine vessels". This project will be funded by the European Organization for Nuclear Research "CERN" under the Research and Innovation program in the field of accelerators for the European science and society "ARIES". The project leader is RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY - Center of HighEnergy Physics and Accelerator Technologies.
The international consortium consists of:
1. Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology – INCT (Warsaw, Poland)
2. The European Organization for Nuclear Research – CERN (Geneva, Switzerland)
3. Fraunhofer Institute for Organic Electronics, Electron Beam and Plasma Technology – FEP(Dresden, Germany)
4. The University of Huddersfield, Accelerator Applications Group – UH (Huddersfield, UK).
5. ebeam Technologies Europe – ebeam (Flamatt, Switzerland)
6. Remontowa Marine Design – Remontowa (Gdansk, Poland)
7. Milgravja Tehnoloģiskais Parks – Riga Ship Yard – RKB (Riga, Latvia)
8. BIOPOLINEX Sp. z o.o.(Lublin, Poland)
The project is supported by:
1. Italian Coast Guard – ITCG (Genova, Italy)
2. American Bureau of Shipping – ABS (Houston, USA)
3. DNV GL (Oslo, Norway)